Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Blog 12 - Holiday Project Update


  1. It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is a break or we are in school.  What did you do over the break with your senior project?
    1. Over break, I finished up the last of the required mentorship hours(Yay!). I also spent a significant amount of time doing the prerequisite homework for my EMT class(independent component). 
  2. What was the most important thing you learned from what you did, and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
    1. I think the most important thing I learned was the medical terms from my EMT class. While this doesn't directly tie into the topic of overcrowding, I will most likely be able to understand more when I go to mentorship again. 
  3. Your third interview will be a 10 question interview related to possible answers for your EQ. Who do you plan to talk to and why?
    1. At this point, I'm not entirely sure.  I had someone who is the director of a hospital who would probably know quite a bit about overcrowding, but I am no longer able to contact them. I will most likely have to just start calling places. I hope to be able to talk to a director at a teaching hospital because that is where overcrowding is the most prevalent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment