Sunday, September 20, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory Prep


  1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year? What has made it a positive experience for you? 
    1. So far I have had a pretty easy time finding research for research checks. In the beginning I was pretty concerned that I wouldn't be able to find much(especially articles that are free), but I have found several journals that publish articles exclusively on emergency medicine. I also found a website that allows you to read the paid journal articles for free. 
    2. The most positive thing about this senior project so far is that it is on a topic that really interests me.  
  2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project? How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you? How might the senior team help?
    1. I'm finding it difficult to find time to do my mentorship. My mentor's work schedule is always changing so I can't set up a schedule of days that I can go in. He is also very busy so it is sometimes hard to get ahold of him. One way to possibly fix this is when I do go in for mentorship, I set up the next date before I leave. There isn't anything that I can think of that the senior team can do to try to help. 
      Me when I can't go to mentorship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment