Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Blog 11 - Lesson 1 Reflection


  1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?
    1. I am probably most proud of making time. I was really worried I would go over because when I was practicing I barely made it, but it turned out ok because I didn't go over a few minor details.
  2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.
    1. I would give myself a solid P. Of course I want an AE but I don't think I had enough visuals and said "umm..." too much for it. I believe I hit all the points to get a P though. After reading my feedback I think people generally liked it and didn't have any major issues(unless everyone is just super nice). 
  3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?
    1. I would want to just practice a few more times and maybe run everything by another student for additional feedback. I would have also made a poster with my EQ on it so people could refer to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment