Monday, February 8, 2016

Blog 16 - Independent Component 2 Approval


  1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
    1. I plan to continue taking my EMT class. The class on Saturday and Sunday from 8-5 for eight weekends. It is a huge undertaking, much bigger than I first anticipated. I am currently half way through the class. When I turn 18(in April, several weeks after the class ends) I will complete two 12 hours ride alongs in an ambulance to finish my class. After, I will take the NREMT, the national certification exam. 
  2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
    1. I will have a transcript by the time IC2 is due. In order to complete the class and get my certificate of completion, I have to spend at least 120 hours in skills and lectures. I should also have some pictures from my ride alongs.
  3. Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.
    1. This will help me because it's literally teaching me how to become a provider of emergency care. Also, depending on where I do my ride-along, I will be able to see some other overcrowded hospitals and possibly diversion.
  4. Post a log in your Senior Project Hours link and label it "Independent Component 2" log.
    1. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment