Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection


  1. What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
    1. I am most proud that I was able to keep my cool. Unlike the last lesson where I was super stiff and could barely choke the words out, I felt like I was more fluid. I am also happy that all my practice at making time paid off. 
  2. What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
    1. P
    2. Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
      1. I feel like I hit all the points on the contract. I felt like my activity went very well with my first answer once I explained how it related. I think my use of statistics showed the depth of my knowledge. 
  3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
    1. Having a powerpoint was a total relief because I feel like I wouldn't be able to remember all the information I presented. I think that I also used my time effectively. 
  4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
    1. I think I would have tried to reference my independent component. I actually had an extra slide after my "thank you" slide that talked more about mentorship and my IC in case I needed more time. Once I got to my conclusion side, though, I was right at 21 minutes so I just cut it out.
  5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
    1. I think it will either be hospital restructuring or patient education. This will really depend on how my third interview goes, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment