Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Blog 17 - Interview 3 Reflection

  1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?  
    1. I learned a lot from this interview, probably the most out of all my interviews thus far. I think the most important thing I learned was that my interviewee believes that making primary care more available would be the most important step in reducing Emergency Department overcrowding. I also learned about a method of minimizing the effects of crowding which could be an answer. 
  2. How has your approach to interviewing changed over the course of your senior project?
    1. I believe I am a little more comfortable now than I was when I did my very first interview. My questions for this interview definitely connected more and actually flowed well into each other. What I think worked for this interview is that I didn't use my questions in the exact order that I had written them. I knew most of them by memory so when a topic I had written a question about came up I knew to jump to it instead of going down the list like a checklist. 
  3. Link to interview transcription
  4.  

No comments:

Post a Comment